- what kinds of information we may gather about you
- how we may use that information
- whether we disclose it to anyone, and
- the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, the information
Types of Information
- In the course of serving its customers, Nekochan Enterprises Inc. acquires, stores and transmits customer communications and information that customers may regard as private or sensitive.
- Some of this information (customer's name, address, telephone number, financial information, employment information and credit card data) is provided to Nekochan Enterprises Inc. by its customers in order to establish service.
- Other information (customer's account status, choice of services, and customer logs) is created and maintained by Nekochan Enterprises Inc. in the normal course of providing service.
- In addition, Nekochan Enterprises Inc. may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of those communications.
- Any information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you.
- It includes, without limitation, your full name, your email address, your home address, your business postal address, your telephone number, your fax number or your credit card information, and any financial or personal information you provide to complete your online mortgage application.
- You can visit our website or our retail location without revealing any personal information about yourself.
- This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances.
Collection of Personal Information
During your use of nekochan.ca or nekoflies.com, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information. If you choose not to provide certain personal information, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
Use of Personal Information
Nekochan Enterprises Inc. will use your personal information for the following purposes, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
- to contact and correspond with you regarding the services requested by you;
- to bill you for the services requested by you;
- to administer your account;
- to otherwise provide to you services requested by you;
- to individualize your experience on our website;
- to be able to selectively send you communications that may be of interest to you.
Nekochan Enterprises Inc may send to you email or other communications containing information Nekochan Enterprises Inc to stop sending you email and other information by contacting our Privacy Officer at 1-866-699-6356.; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by postal mail to "Privacy Officer", Nekochan Enterprises Inc., #202-15388 24th Ave, Surrey, BC, V4A 2J2. Also, each email Nekochan Enterprises Inc. sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Nekochan Enterprises Inc. may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure. Nekochan Enterprises Inc. may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Nekochan Enterprises Inc. has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to its legal counsel.
- We collect certain aggregate information, such as tracking the Internet address of the domains from which you visit our site and analyzing this data for trends and statistics, tracking your IP address (the number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Web), and tracking your browser type.
- We use this aggregate information to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our site, to gather broad demographic information, and to generally improve our website.
- None of this information is connected with your Personal Information.
- Nekochan Enterprises Inc. may also generate nonidentifying and aggregate profiles (total number of customers).
Use of IP Addresses
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Nekochan Enterprises Inc. may collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregated information to our advertisers, and to audit the use of our website.
Responses to Email Inquiries
When visitors or customers send email inquiries to Nekochan Enterprises Inc., the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Nekochan Enterprises Inc. does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
Links to Other Sites
Use of Information
- Nekochan Enterprises Inc. does not make any client data available to third parties, except in the case where that party would offer services to you.
- We do not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is generated on our site or retail location.
- We do not share data from any client with other clients.
- We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our customer surveys and combine it with the responses of other customers to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
- Nekochan Enterprises Inc. may disclose or access account or personal information for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
Securing your Information
Accessing Your Information
You may request access to your personal information and information about Nekochan Enterprises Inc.’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting our Privacy Officer at 1-866-699-6356.; by email at email@example.com; or by postal mail to "Privacy Officer", Nekochan Enterprises Inc., #202-15388 24th Ave, Surrey, BC, V4A 2J2. Subject to certain exceptions and limitations prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information within a reasonable time, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate.